I’m being a rebel. Breaking my own rules, well hey, I made them up. I get to break them!
It isn’t Friday but this PYL post couldn’t come out on Friday because I was in the middle of the Spark Of Awesome Retreat. And be clear when I say “in the middle” I mean like ooey gooey Juicy Lucy, cheesy, delicious goodness.
Here’s my abbreviated background…I found out about the retreat through Danielle LaPorte’s website. She is one of my fav authors and was the keynote speaker for the retreat. I immediately wanted to sign up but the retreat was sold out. I entered my information for the waiting list. Three days later Laura Caroon (the retreat was her brilliant brain baby, then her child, then it grew up and happened) emailed me to say a space had opened up. I immediately freaked out because it was out of my “limited financial reach”. Then I sat on her email for three days. Deliberating. My heart wants it. My head says no. My head tries to make it work with my finances. I can’t. My heart begs not to be left out of the decision making-yet again-and I listen to her. I pay for the retreat and feel immediate relief and excitement. Yes! I am moving towards my desired feelings of worth by giving myself something that proves I am a deeply valuable woman.
Yes. That was abbreviated. Trust me.
It was a whirlwind weekend of support, love, encouragement, learning, and FEELING my worth. Even the peanut gallery is excited about this one for me.
MONUMENTAL SHIFTS. HAPPENED OVER AND OVER. It was like an entire 48 hours of Ah-has.
You weren’t there so you couldn’t really know (or maybe you were there in which case you totally know) so I am going to give you my top 5 takeaways.
- Want what you want with all your heart.
- Make a “stop doing” list. Stop doing what is on your list or put a plan into place with a deadline* to implement your stop doing list. *it can’t be when you are dead either
- When women are radiating at a high frequency level there is no such thing as backstabbing and cattiness. Try on full support, encouragement, straight up loving truth, connection, laughter, complete allowing.
- I have value. I am valued. I am valuable.
- Grand view lodge has some awesome food. – I had many others but how can I not comment on tremendous food. I live for it.
Read through again because these takeaways are for you too. (okay. maybe not #5)
I love to love you, I want you know that. And I hope you know I want you to love to love yourself! You have value. You are valued. You are valuable.
BIG THANKS to Laura, Danielle, Laura, Deb, Tonya, Susan, Julie, and ALL the ladies present for this absolutely AWESOME event.
Consider me sparked up. How about you? Did any of these “takeaways” resonate with you and spark you up? I’d love to hear about it. Leave something sparkly below, sparky.
All my love, LVA-