I thought since yesterday was meant to be the end of the world, I’d let my PYL Friday post go. Lo and behold I am here today (and so are you) so time to get back to it.
When considering the end of the world there really wasn’t anything I would have loved to be doing more when the world imploded then what I was up to last night….an ‘end of the world’ dinner with some of my dearest friends.
Promoting love in my life is rather easy because I am surrounded with so many friends who help me keep life in perspective, who love me in spite of my many shortcomings, who encourage me to live boldly and courageously and inspire me because they are doing the same.
Needless to say I was pretty happy to wake up this morning and have an opportunity to keep living for a few reasons:
- I am having fun (most of the time)
- I still have some big stuff I’d like to accomplish (world championship, perhaps)
- I’d like to be able to dive deeper into inspiring and empowering girls/women with my i am initiative seminar.
- There are a few things I still need to figure out about Oneness, Love, and Forgiveness.
- I want to keep writing about it all and sharing it with you.
So I’d like to know…the world didn’t end, why are you happy about it? i.e, what opportunities are you excited about living out. Leave a comment below and celebrate.
Leave a Reply