Ohh baby! I am so excited to eat carbs again. While I have promised myself not to put on the LB’s again I must say I lived in a glorious heaven of carb loading this last week since returning home. Here’s a carb count:
- 2 trips to McDonalds. Once for a Mcgriddle sandwich (what, syrup, sausage, AND eggs all in an english muffin? Heaven) and second for a quarter pounder of fat with extra cheese and toxic goodness.
- an entire box of swiss rolls (it would be ho-hos but hostess is out of biz)
- a bag of chips dipped in my own lovely concotion of mayo and Frank’s hot sauce (I will make them a sponsor at some point)
- Surly furious, tuna melts, and wings with my good friends Chris and Jody, of Axel landscapes + encouraging surly behavior 🙂
- Mojo beer, onion dip and a bbq burger from George & the Dragon
- A box of chocolates from my dear friend Sue Becker (your dad would be proud, I put those away in less than 24 hours)
- Numerous vanilla lattes from Bull Run coffee + cookies they serve from Patissierie 46.
Okay there might be more, but by now I am a bit embarrassed. I am going back to Dynamic greens and good eating….after the holidays.
What is your favorite carb indulgence? Leave a comment below so I know I’m not alone!