It’s time for a new playlist. I was jamming in Hawaii to a lot of Alex’s playlists. You can follow her here on Spotify if you want to get in on her awesome music.
When I returned from my trip I needed to chill a bit. I had 12 days of doing whatever I wanted to do whenever I wanted to do it.
I came home and had a lot of things waiting to be done and handled. I got right to it. And. I didn’t want to lose my Hawaii chill vibe either.
It felt so good being on the island, I could’ve stayed there really. I brought back a few things from the island with me.
- Take time to breathe and look around you, enjoy your surroundings.
- Listen to the music that is happening everywhere. Its loud and wanting you to pay attention.
- Don’t take your setting for granted. It’s offering you beauty and openness, so pay attention.
- You can always meet new people. When you’re traveling or in your hometown. Just smile more often to others. Pay attention.
- Maybe a big arc here is just to pay attention. You know how movies have music montages? What if your whole life could be one? We notice so many things during those montages, and it’s possible to have a tune in your head when you walk into a first date, the grocery store, the DMV, or to return that damn hair dryer that didn’t work to Target.
You get to pay attention and create a playlist for your life. Do it. With attention. And love. And listen, deeply. The Universe is calling you to your purpose with every note happening around you.
This playlist is mostly super chill. There’s a couple bigger beats but mostly it’s (for me) a writing playlist or a hang in your hammock kinda playlist.
This isn’t gonna make you wanna dance. It’s gonna make you feel. And that’s good stuff. What are you feeling? Where are you at in your life? What do you want to come next?
Listen to this mix to open up your world to more expansion. It doesn’t always have to be about dancing, sometimes it’s about listening and watching the clouds, and getting clear on where you wanna go while you’re chilling. This is a great mix for that!