I am in love with this apple cider vinaigrette dressing. You might even say…following the theme of the week, that I am addicted to it.
Salads might be hard to swallow right now if you live in MN and the abnormally cold weather has you grumbling about the late arrival of spring.
I say, screw it, and make a salad anyway. This one is great!
Watch the recipe in the vid below and then print it up and enjoy it! Spring is on the way…I promise.
- 1 cup of grape seed oil
- ¼ cup of golden balsamic vinegar (or apples cider vinegar + 1 tsp of sugar)
- ¼ cup of organic apple cider
- 1-1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Season with salt and pepper
- 4 cups of mixed greens
- ½ cup of shredded carrots
- ½ cup of red cabbage
- ⅛ cup of dried cranberries
- ¼ cup of organic walnuts
- Mix first 4 ingredients into a mason jar and add salt and pepper. Put the top on and shake it.
- Blend the salad ingredients together and mix.
- When ready mix the dressing with the salad and serve.